Measure Security Culture
At CLTRe (Pronounced Culture), we believe that you cannot change something you cannot measure. If you want to change your security culture, you must start by measuring it.
Let us help you measure your security culture, so you can improve it!
The Security CLTRe Toolkit use social science principles and methodologies to measure ideas, customs and behaviors of employees.
With the CLTRe Toolkit, you can take the guesswork out of your security awareness activities, and start building a strong security culture to combat cyberthreats!
- Measure norms, attitudes and social behaviors
- Discover trends and cultural changes
- See cultural differences in your organization
- Influence the culture where it’s needed
- Non-intrusive to the employees
- No training required
- Minimal distraction for employees
- Deep insights for the CISO